Monday 20 June 2011

The Perfect Companion

My favourite thing about our family Bordeaux is her sweet nature and loving disposition. She is the nicest behaved dog in my neighborhood. I constantly have people stopping me at the park to comment on her amazing obedience, friendly demeanour and gentle nature around children. The bordeaux has become top dog in my books. Most of my family thought I was crazy buying such a large breed dog. However, after having Zara for a few years now, my family wants their own Bordeaux.

   The amazing thing about the Bordeaux is their loyalty and protective nature coupled with their warm demeanour and love for people. If dogs could post relationship ad's, the Bordeaux's ad would look something like this:

"Love's to go for walk's in the park, or curl up to a nice warm fire with a cup of hot chocolate. A family "dog" with a good work ethic and a great sense of humor. I love to hang out and watch movies or sit outside on a warm summer night, gazing at the star's."

Here is a picture of Zara with my daughter Neriah at the Enchanted Forrest just outside Revelstoke, British Columbia.




So if you had to pick a favourite trait about your Bordeaux, what would it be and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment